- "Since my last report, this employee has reached rock bottom and has
started to dig."
- "His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity."
- "I would not allow this employee to breed."
- "This associate is really not so much of a has-been, but more of a
definitely won't be."
- "Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a
- "He would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle."
- "This young lady has delusions of adequacy."
- "He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve
- "This employee should go far - and the sooner he starts, the better."
- "This employee is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot."